cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

360 Box Upgrade Email

coolstrutter
Tuning in

Received the mail shot on Wednesday saying that our current box the TiVo is an old piece of tv kit and therefore recommended upgrading to the 360 box.We did this using the link on the email but still have not received the confirmation email from Virgin,checked spam folder and nothing.

2 REPLIES 2

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Are you sure you want to upgrade to the new platform. It’s completely different from TiVO so you will lose some features. Have a read of the V360 forum to see if it’s right for you?

If you want to stick with the existing TiVO firmware you can, replacing your existing box with a V6 box. These are NOT obsolete, & upgrading to V360 is currently a voluntary migration. 

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @coolstrutter thanks for your post here in the Community although we're sorry to hear of the concerns you've raised here.

Please allow me to send you a PM so I can investigate this further for you.

Kindly expect the PM from me to arrive shortly and respond directly when you can!
Many thanks

Tom_W