Menu
emcmanus
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

360 Box Recording Issue

Hey,

We've had our 360 Box since February. We've only just recently tried to use the record feature & it gives us a message to say that the memory is full even though there is nothing in our recordings list. 

Quite frustrating really since the message comes up for you to go to recording list to delete items & when we click on it to take us there, there is another message stating there is nothing to delete.

Any tips/information on how we could proceed? We have heard that trying to get through to someone from the VM team can be another issue in itself.

Many thanks.

0 Kudos
brooksy79
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: 360 Box Recording Issue

So just to be clear you have nothing already recorded.

You could try a factory reset

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: 360 Box Recording Issue

Hi emcmanus,

Try rebooting the 360. If that fails then try the factory reset.

To factory reset go to Settings (the cog at the end of the Home menu) > System > Factory Reset.

With the 360 you won't lose your recordings as it's not a complete factory reset, however you will need to sign into apps such as iPlayer and ITV Hub again.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Problem Solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks for a useful post

0 Kudos