cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

360 Box - Loud Fan

Tamfunk
Tuning in

I got the new 360 Box a few days ago and it's very loud when switched on. I have tried sitting the box on it's side and horizontally but makes no difference. I also tried a factory reset but no joy. Can this be fixed? I'd love to go back to the old box as I never noticed it making any sound at all.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

roy247
Superstar

If it is a noisy fan you can either call Virgin on 150 from a Virgin phone, mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone to report a fault, or wait here for one of the forum team to pick this up which might be 2 to 3 day's.

When phoning choose the option to report a fault, then ignore all the options offered and you should then be placed into a queue to speak to someone.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

roy247
Superstar

If it is a noisy fan you can either call Virgin on 150 from a Virgin phone, mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone to report a fault, or wait here for one of the forum team to pick this up which might be 2 to 3 day's.

When phoning choose the option to report a fault, then ignore all the options offered and you should then be placed into a queue to speak to someone.

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Tamfunk,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your 360 box at the moment and that can be quite annoying. 

We would need to send out an engineer to look into this further for you or replace your box, I can arrange the appointment from here but would need to confirm a few details via a private message, that I will drop over in a moment. Please look out for the private message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L