cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

360 Box Initial Set Up

Nickerless
Joining in

So the 360 Box duly arrived, checked instructions...Connect "White" cable to box, Yellow, Blue, Red, NO white, check instructions again, nope no white or any sort of connector to connect to the box !! I know what connector it should be a bog standard N Plug adapter to a bog standard Arial socket !! Surely not, on a supposedly quality TV Box, surely a F connector at least A  phone call finally got through to Technical Support " How do you connect to the box? Where's my White Cable connector/adapter" they had no clue what I was talking about, we will book a visit from a technician" No thanks, not for a bog standard adapter. I discarded the cable contents of the box and set it up myself with a proper splitter and RG6 coax, I will say I like the plush on connectors and that's about it.Im amazed virgin send out kit without them proper connections.

1 REPLY 1

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Nickerless 

Welcome to the community forums. 

Sorry to hear that  there were cables missing and confusion when setting up the 360 box. 

Is everything working well for you now with how you have set it up? Please let us know if you are having any further issues or have any questions at all. We'll be here to help on the community forums if needed :). 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley