Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

360 Box Help Plea

Had the 360 box installed over a week ago. The first week of trying to record came up as "The 360 box is offline or not connected." Now it says we can't locate your hard disk. CS6031"
I've had someone check that all the leads are in and they are... as I'm disabled I am unable to kneel down and check things myself. The engineer who installed it had never done one before and didn't know anything about it.

At my wits end and unable to record anything. How do I get someone to come out and sort it for me... or can I even do that?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: 360 Box Help Plea

You'll need to call in and report the fault.  Ask to be put through to the 360 team when you call and you should get someone who is able to help.

Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Does the new box look like this 

1580897428455.png

 or this 

images.jpeg

 if the answer is the first one they have installed the wrong box and they will need to return and install the box from the second picture

If the box installed is the second one you have some sort of fault that will need an engineer to look at, your best bet is to call up but you can wait here for a virgin rep to reply

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Another similar thread has just appeared.

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-TV/New-360-box-can-t-record/td-p/4436097 

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@nodrogd wrote:

Another similar thread has just appeared.

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-TV/New-360-box-can-t-record/td-p/4436097 

If they are sending out installing the slave box they're going to have to sort it out quickly 

0 Kudos