Menu
jellybean2204
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

2nd remote control for tv 360

I received my tv 360 box yesterday, does the 2nd remote needed for my v6 box get sent separately or should it have been in the box? There was a leaflet saying “we’ve sent you 2 remotes” but definitely only one in there as I’ve taken all the packaging out to check!

0 Kudos
Sasha_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: 2nd remote control for tv 360

Hi @jellybean2204

Thanks for posting back on here. 

We do sometimes send out the remote separately which can take up to 3-5 days to arrive. If you find that the remote hasn't arrived soon, then I am more than happy to check the account to see if this has been sent off. 

But please do keep us updated. 

Thanks 

Sasha - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
jellybean2204
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi there, still no sign of a 2nd remote, could you check please if it’s been sent

Thank you!

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Sorry that you still have not received the 360 remote. I can get this ordered for you. I've sent you a private message to confirm your details.

You are also able to order remotes online here: https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-tv-lost-or-damaged-tv-remote

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
jellybean2204
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I have replied to your message, would appreciate a remote control being sent as I have now been charged for it and it hasn’t arrived.

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi jellybean2204, thanks for the reply and sorry to hear that you have not received a reply and we will send you a private message now, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope. ^Chris 

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi jellybean2204, thanks for the PM and we are glad that this on the way to getting resolved. Please let us know if you need anything and have a good day. - Chris. 

0 Kudos