cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

100:70 error code

spangley
Dialled in

My main 360 box keeps showing as setting up TV channels 100:70. All other channels on main 360 box work fine just not Sky movies or SKY Sports. Can anyone fix this please

9 REPLIES 9

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi spangley 

Have you tried swapping the boxes around to see if the 100:70 fault follows the box?

Have you had that box replaced very recently?

Error 100:70 is usually displayed during initial setup when the box has not yet received its entitlement for Live TV and normally resolves within a few minutes. If you've just upgraded to Sky Sports & Sky Movies it's possible that the codes have only been applied to one box.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Spangley, 

Thanks for using the Community Forums to get this issue with your 360 box looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration 😥 I would be more than happy to look into this for you!

Could you try rebooting your 360 box please first of all? 

If that does not resolve the issue in the first instance, then I have the following links that may help -

I can also see @newapollo has given some really good advice as well, please let us know if this is relevant to your situation. 

If you're still having issues after the advice, please let us know and we will be happy to help further. 

Thanks,

Megan_L

spangley
Dialled in

I have upgraded to SKY Sports HD recently yes

I have rest the box and still have the same error messages

Can the codes be resent to the box please and its only been problem since I added the SKY UHD Sports Channels 

Thank you

Thanks Spangley, 

This is something we may not be able to resolve until Monday due to our limited staff over the weekend within our department. 

I'll still send you a private message so we can get started for then, however if you want to get it done sooner I would recommend calling our TV faults team on 0345 454 1111 option 1, 2 then 2 again and they will be able to look into it for you over the weekend. 

I'll send over my private message now anyway 😊

Speak to you soon!

Thanks,

Megan_L

spangley
Dialled in

Hi Megan

I hope you are well

I never did get a private message from you about this issue

Thanks

Neil

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @spangley,

Sorry to see you didn't get this message, I can see you were in a chat with one of my other colleagues, were they able to help rectify your issue?

Joe

spangley
Dialled in

No I am afraid not 

She maybe is on leave or not on shift

@joseph

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @spangley,

Sorry to hear that this is the case, what we would advise is for you to reach back out to the agent you were dealing with and they will be able to assist your further.

Joe