cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

100:70 - Not able to access Sky Sports on Main V360 box

KEEKS71
Joining in

For months now we have not been able to access Sky sports on our 360 box but can on the mini..

I have done all the usual turning off and on, checked connections etc

Tried getting through to talk to some one on several occasions, persevered today and spoke to lady abroad for 1 hour and she was just reading through a script and we went around in circles. They have now said it will take another 5 days to go to the next level of investigation, not good enough Virgin. Also there seems to be a discrepancy on the serial numbers held and what we have for the devices.

Does any one have any ideas how to solve this issue 

3 REPLIES 3

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey KEEKS71, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear this. Also a warm welcome to the community.

I have taken a look and I can see what you have mentioned.

With this please give it the full 5 days if there is no difference we can look at other options for you, what happens on the mini box by the way does it come up with an error? Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Well it’s been five days and still no sports channel, so now what you going to do, mini box is fine it’s the main box that’s not working comes up with 100:70 we’re currently setting up your channel and they should be available soon, well they are not available!

Hi Keeks71 👋🏼.

Thank you for getting back to us, is this issue still on going or has it been resolved since Sunday?

Let us know and we will do what we can to help you. 

Thank you. 

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide