Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

www.virginmedia.com/mobilegift

I received my new Samsung Galaxy S20+ this week and the free gifts were Galaxy Buds+ and You Tube Premium for a certain time... my problem is the paperwork that came with my phone doesn't mention how to access the free YouTube part and when I tried to use the subject link to find out about it, it seems the link is broken.  Undeterred I tried to speak to someone at Virgin online and was told to ring 789 to ask someone about it... a recorded message said that there was a 45 minute wait so try online help...... back online I get an automated message saying that nobody was available but my issue was noted and that someone would get back to me about it.  That was 2 days ago and nobody got back to me so I'm no nearer finding out more information on the YouTube Premium access or whatever the link would tell me about my gift.  Anyone had more luck with this?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: www.virginmedia.com/mobilegift

Hi JAT,

Thanks for your post and for reaching out to the community forums. Sorry to hear that you have not been able to use the YouTube Premium. Our webpage here [link] explains how you can access YouTube Premium. I've also pasted it below:

How to redeem

How do you get your hands on these 4 months of YouTube Premium, I hear you ask? It's simple – once you've got your new phone, simply follow the steps below:

1. Open the YouTube app on your new phone.
  2. Tap My Account and tap on Get YouTube Premium, and log in to your Google account.
  3. Select ‘Try it free’
  4. Enter your payment info – don’t worry, you won’t be charged until after your 4 months are up, and you can always cancel beforehand.
  5. Tap ‘Buy’ to start your free trial!

Cheers,

Corey C