cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wrong contract cancelled

Keenzo
Up to speed

Hi all,

My son recently moved out of home and i called virgin to cancel his contract as it was in my name and he was getting his own.

after being on hold for ages and trying to explain it all the adviser cancelled my phone contract instead of my sons.

called again to explain what had happened and the new advisor arranged to send me a new sim card and have my number transfered to it which took 4 days altogether.

the problem now is that the contract i actually wanted cancelled has not been cancelled and i dont dare call them again incase they cancel the wrong contract yet again.

can someone tell me how to get this number cancelled without affecting my other numbers

Thanks

1 REPLY 1

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Keenzo, 

Thank you for reaching out to us here on the Community. 

I am very sorry to hear of the issues you have experienced with the cancellation of the SIM, we appreciate this must be frustrating. 

Unfortunately, we are not able to process cancellations via the Forum. We would recommend contacting the team on 789 to action this. 

When calling, we would recommend taking note of the SIM serial number, you can then provide this to the team to ensure they are cancelling the correct one. 

Please do let us know how you get on. 

Thanks, 

Nat