Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

voicemail pin

I have a new pay monthly sim card and activated voicemail within the account settings

when dialing voicemail it is requesting a pin number which I do not have, is there a default one?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: voicemail pin

Mine was 1234

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Hero
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

If dialing within the UK, it really should not be asking for a PIN code - usually only need it when roaming abroad or dialing from another phone/SIM.

Not heard of a default PIN for voicemail, I believe 1234 is the PIN used when asked for code when Provisioning settings are installing.

Think you will need to get in contact and have a temporary PIN set-up to get access, then you can change to your desired PIN.

---------------------------------------------------------------
BB 200 - Hub 3, Phone Talk w/ends, Mobile Sim only. Customer since 1993.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

thank you,, the fact the the phone is now in Spain and I did not set he voicemail before sending it over,  will probably explain it. Is there a contact email that will get this sorted? or will i have to hang on the phone for hours.

once again thank you for you help

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Hero
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

It will be waiting on 789, try using the Text service (07533016422) or hanging on here for a member of staff to offer help - which may take a couple of days 🥴

---------------------------------------------------------------
BB 200 - Hub 3, Phone Talk w/ends, Mobile Sim only. Customer since 1993.
0 Kudos