Menu
CC7
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

virginmedia.ie/loveyournumber not working....

Hello,

I bought a new VM sim card for my mobile 8 days ago and wish to keep my number. I followed the instructions in the guide and went to virginmedia.ie/loveyournumber to port over my number. I followed the instructions to port my number and received a code as expected and entered this code and then nothing........ Thinking I made an error decided to repeat the process (within business hours and outside of business hours), and still this made absolutely no difference. 8 times I did this, received 8 codes to my phone and then received 2 sms messages saying I was to click on this link because you have been sent the wrong plan.....which I did reluctantly, and instantly got another duplicate message back....rang 1908 several times, eventually got customer service is closed. Can anyone help get my time working before I have to request a refund? Thanks

0 Kudos
nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: virginmedia.ie/loveyournumber not working....

You will need to get in touch with Virgin Media Ireland to resolve this.

This forum is for Virgin Media UK customers only,. They are a totally seperate company to the one in Ireland.

Sorry.

VM BB TV Landline. Vonage 2nd line. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos