Menu
yarfik
Up to speed
Message 1 of 17
Flag for a moderator

virgin text mesage recived - friday nyt - 1945

with the agent claiming from the mobile team of a complaint i made 2 days ago - what happen 2 my previous complaints - back in january - cut it short - he cliams he was the manager but they arent allowed to phone rather just only do text - think this hard 2 belive - the commuincation is surrley getting worst - i also ask his name an id number refused to give id name - (wrong)

another complaint as gone in (10th)  the saga continues

0 Kudos
yarfik
Up to speed
Message 2 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Re: virgin text mesage recived - friday nyt - 1945

Wonder why I ever actually bothered with this forum

With many post and  threads none gets unanswered some community

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Hello

The forum is not a first line contact for Virginmedia the VM staff will get to the post but currently can take a week to do this as they are working on the oldest posts first. This is a community forum where VM customers do try and help.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

yarfik
Up to speed
Message 4 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Your post is uncalled for  im looking for answers not remarks off how this forums work. An for your info I no how to run a forum....this so called community has died....just like customer service off vm

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Good morning @yarfik

Thank you for your post.  

I have taken a look over your account and complaint. This should be something that we are able to get sorted for you.   

I will mention that as per our complaints code of practice (found here) it can take 28 days for us to respond to a complaint, just to add to that multiple complaints are shut down automatically by the system. 

Having said all that the best way for us to proceeded would be for me to drop you a PM so that I can get some account information. You can find your PM in the top right of the screen in the purple envelope.

Kind regards,

Zak_M 

0 Kudos
yarfik
Up to speed
Message 6 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Complaints I put in as goes back into January this year ,the processes is a joke off a service, I expected more since I’ve been long term user an after this round they have lost a customer

0 Kudos
enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 7 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Hope it's sorted. Via PM

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
yarfik
Up to speed
Message 8 of 17
Flag for a moderator

I'm still waiting on an second text message from the make belive manager. Promised 2 text back an never did.

The hub an tivo have been sent back today

I have only 2 weeks left for my mobile contract  to end.

If they want to take over £100 from the account they will be hearing from my lawyer...

The number off complaints on my account as gone sour. Since the 1st the first complaint  back in jan

The stress they have put Me under is an  absolutely joke..the sheer annoyance of an vm agent foneing my parents about my account is the low off the low....

Just can't wait to get rid off virgin media but I doubt it as I will take a number off actions against them.were it fall on deaf ears or not.

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Hey @yarfik,

Have you heard anything back from the team since you last posted?

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
yarfik
Up to speed
Message 10 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Nope,

And I doubt very much i will,,,also the equipment as been sent back on sat, as the contracts ends this month. As they had breech it

The mobile contract ends on March 2, to which I will not pay them anything other than the bill itself

The service they have given me over the last few months is off utter shocking as welll below standard of no customer experience, just can't wait to get rid of them 

0 Kudos