Menu
Caroline13
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

virgin-overdue.com

If you receive a text asking you to contact virgin-overdue.com DONT ITS A SCAM! I realise now after quite a lot of distress and inconvenience I have had my data breached! I have not been contacted. I fact until last Friday and spending most of Saturday trying to undo the damage and looking on google for answers I wasn’t even aware that virgin customers had had their data breached! They have my email because they sent the day before a phone bill with my account no. BEWARE VIRGIN-OVERDUE.COM!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
teabag
Hero
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: virgin-overdue.com

There are thousands of those scam text's going around on various different networks for a while now 😠

Sorry to hear you were caught out 🤮

In future, just remember, no half decent company will send a text or email with a link asking for you to input your personal or bank details.  With Virgin, if a problem does occur with your Direct Debit or payment - they will cut your services and expect you to contact them.

---------------------------------------------------------------
BB 200 - Hub 3, Phone Talk w/ends, Mobile Sim only. Customer since 1993.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: virgin-overdue.com

forget the address. people just need to learn to recognize scams. if you learn that you will never be tricked again.

THINK

Never click links in emails or messages. If you think they might be real visit the site manually using the real address by hand.
Never reply to messages or phone calls with personal information. NEVER GIVE BANK OR CARD DETAILS.
Think... Does the service have the contact method they just used. 

More information here