Menu
menai
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

virgin mobile phone

I AM RATHER ANNOYED.FOR SOME WEEKS YOU SENT ME MESSAGES STATING THAT I NEEDED A SIM CARD FOR MY PHONE.I HAVE HAD MY PHONE FOR OVER 10 YEARS AND I CANNOT SEE HOW YOU GET A SIM CARD INTO IT.I THOUGHT IT WAS A SCAM..PEOPLE HAVE BEEN  TRYING TO CONTACT ME BUT YOU HAVE DISCONNECTED ME.I HAVE SENT YOU A LETTER BUT NO REPLY UP TO NOW.IT SEEMS TO ME LIKE ONE ALMIGHTY **bleep** UP

BY YOURSELVES.I AM THINKING ABOUT GETTING LEGAL ADVICE.MY PHONE NO IS [MOD EDIT: REMOVED]  H.P jones

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: virgin mobile phone

The system is changing and for that new SIM cards have to be issued and the old cards removed from EEs systems. (Virgin have used EE as they have no mast network of their own.

That move is coming to an end very soon and the remaining old cards finally disconnected. 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos