Menu
stevemi17
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

virgin mobile account registration

Same problem for me.

Oomph SIM, inserted today.

Went on line to see how to port number. Obviously haven't got a mobile account so tried to register.

Entered my virgin number and was asked for my mother's maiden name???
I'm registering for a new account, how do you already have that info??

Well, whatever info you have is wrong. I know her maiden name, you obviously don't. But surprisingly it doesn't work.

I've tried again and get 

We need the correct recaptcha error.
Oops! That wasnt quite right.

I've tried 3 laptops, Google Chrome & Microsoft Edge (so I'll ignore the fact it tells me to clear my cookies)

I then tried via 'forgot my details' - I get

Sorry - we can't seem to find you on our system.

Please double check the details you entered. You may need to register from scratch. It only takes a minute and we'll keep it interesting. Promise

Well, you've definitely done that.

I tried 'contact us' then 'experiencing an issue'

Oh, crikey. We can't find that page

Maybe the link you clicked is broken or you typed in the wrong address. Perhaps the page doesn't exist any more. Or maybe it's just a glitch in the matrix.

0 Kudos
Hollie_B
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: virgin mobile account registration

Hi there Stevemi17 

Welcome to the community and thank you for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you've been having log in issues with your Oomph SIM and registering online. 

Do you have any other SIM's or handsets with our mobile teams? When you try to register does it also ask for a security 'memorable word' or is this what you mean by asking for mothers maiden name? I'm sorry for the issues trying to contact us also, have you since spoken to the team? 

Hollie_B

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
stevemi17
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: virgin mobile account registration

I managed to get it sorted.

Thanks

0 Kudos