Menu
richardcgci
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

unable to receive voice calls

I can call out but not receiving voice calls. When I call my own number from another phone says line busy? roaming in Guernsey.

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: unable to receive voice calls

Hi richardcgci,

Thanks for your post and apologies for the delayed response. Have you been able to get this sorted since your post? If not have you been able to try the SIM in another device?

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
richardcgci
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Still unable to receive. Have been in text contact everyday with no result. device is working fine with other sim.  (Dual) have tried the on off, change to 2G, clean sim. Virgin end have stopped voicemail. Just get a line busy when dialing my number form a landline or other mobile. 

when you do a HIR run shows " not_roaming " otherwise all satisfactory. It is as if EE not linking calls to JT, Sure, or Airtel-Vodaphone. 

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi richardcgci

Sorry for the delayed reply.

Has the calling issue been resolved since posting? Let me know if you need further assistance. 

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
richardcgci
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

yes finally sorted thankyou. Very disjointed response due to the text system which takes forever.
0 Kudos