Menu
1908lewis
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

this is awful service...

Honestly don't know how you can have such bad communication and such a bad website. I've (TRIED) all night to order my new phone from your incredibly buggy sight. I wanted the iphone 11 with watch and airpods, yet you decided to "park" the order what ever than means, and said that something has gone wrong, yet, you won't tell me what that is on the account page... i don't have access to a phone right now, which is why im buying a new one, and so "calling" me to explain this won't work... 

additionally when i go on my account page to even get a modicum of information, this terrible website just doesn't work 90% of the time, and i know this is a problem which goes back years since people have been posting about it forever. If you try to phone me, i won't answer because i dont have access to the phone. So why not EMAIL me and stop being so useless?

1908lewis_0-1607013624366.png

genuinely fascinating that this site can be this bad.

so in conclusion i have no idea when, or if, my phone is coming, so im just here left hanging and annoyed because of how rubbish this process is. why cant i get some actual help.

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: this is awful service...

Hi 1908lewis, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Really sorry for the delay in getting back in touch, we have been busier than usual. 

I can appreciate the frustration with your order being parked, I hope this is now sorted for you 

If it isn't then please reply to the message I'm sending now and we'll take it from there. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos