Menu
suechapman
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

text balance to 789789 not working

i normally get my balance by texting 789789 balance but i have been trying this today and the texts arent being delivered to 789789

is anyone else having this problem?

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: text balance to 789789 not working

Hi suechapman,

Can you try this instead? Dial 789 and you should get the options for broadband or mobile.  If you do nothing the automated system should read out your balance before offering further options

You can also sign into https://mobile.virginmedia.com/ecare/login  and that should show your balance.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
suechapman
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

yes i can get my balance by ringing 789 and waiting for automated mobile balance to come through and i can get it via my online account 

its just i have always got my balance via texting to 789789 but it is not working today and i was wondering if anyone else has had this problem 

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi again suechapman,

Not seen any other posts regarding this.  Have you tried rebooting your mobile and see if it works after that?

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
suechapman
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

i can send and recieve texts to and from other people
its just the texts to 789789 that arent sending
0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi suechapman

Thanks for posting. Sorry to hear of the text balance issue. Has this sorted itself since you posted? I've not seen any other reports of it so please do let me know if you need further assistance.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos