Menu
Gamer82
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

terrible customer service

not to happy with your compnay,

i went online to upgrade my mobile services whihc is sttaes i can and earlybird, yet for some reason it can't find my address despite me having home broadband here and a virgin sim here two.

your agent is just fobbing me off to go to Equifax when the issue lies with your website, no other company has issue with my home address but virgin media .

No credit check has been done and it wont allow me to place the order as my address for some reason isnt listed in the drop down menu of your website. despite the correct address being on file and you billing me for two separates services.

can you sort this out please as this is a virgin issue and no one else. 

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: terrible customer service

Hey @Gamer82,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on the forums.

I'm very sorry to hear that this has happened to you, when trying to upgrade your phone with us @Gamer82, if you already have a sim with us, this should show on our system and let you upgrade.

Unfortunately we cannot help any further from the forums with regards to upgrading your account. Please could you call into our team on 0800 052 0238 and our team can get this looked into further for you.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Gamer82
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

hi ,

i did contact your team but as per usual the level of support is non exsitent so i have now escalted ti to a ocmplaint and i iwll be passing it toe the ombudsman also.

the funny thing it despite me have to contracts at my property one for home broadband and one for mobile your website says i cant place an order as you say my adress doesnt exist desptre it showing as corrrect on my account and bills.

since your unwilling to hekp then i will give a some time for complaint to be looked it whihc i wont hold my breath going by the poor service i have already recved this year and proevious handoling of complaints.

if not rectified i iwll deal with it vai the regulators and if need be leave virign media and go with a comnay that cares about its customers.

thanks for replying , do you pick and choose to help people on here as i camer here he last time with issues and the satff were only to happy to help and resolve my issue.

havea good one.

0 Kudos
Serena_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hear you are disappointed with our customer service @Gamer82 - that is not the high standard of service we aim to provide at all. I truly apologise for the troubles you have been experiencing when trying to upgrade, I understand how frustrating this must be. For updates on your complaint, please visit this link.

To answer your question, there are all kinds of things we can assist with on the Community Help Forum, but unfortunately we are unable to upgrade accounts from here. Did you manage to call our Upgrades team again on 0800 052 0238?

Please do let me know how you got on with your call

Thanks

Serena

Gamer82
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

its a trying time espically when your stuggling with your health and to feel like your not being heard its tough to deal with

Thanks for the reply have a good day.

0 Kudos
Sasha_W
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Morning @Gamer82

I appreciate this is not the best outcome you want to hear, but please do keep us updated on how this goes. 

I understand it can be a inconvenient situation, but if you do decide to make a complaint then they should respond to you within 28 days. 

Thanks 

Sasha - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos