Menu
luxor123
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

telephone number

I received a letter from virgin mobile saying they had come to an answer re my complaint and to phone a number 0345 454 1111 when i rang it was unobtainable  I then looked on their website which gave me the number 0345 465 1111 also unobtainable in desperation went on their chatline and spoke to joan  customer service expert very helpful gave  the number 0345 6000 789 and they would give me the answer if i wanted to accept or not again when I rang unobtainable. When I checked missed calls on my mobile and landline there had been none as I am sheltering and have been home all the time although virgin claim to have phoned me with the answer. Feel going round in circles can anybody help

0 Kudos
enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: telephone number

They are all Virgin numbers that I recognise. Just tried the first two and they worked for me. 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
luxor123
Tuning in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

thanks for your help did manage to get through only for them to tell me they would sent me a code on my mobile  (which does not work as I explained) to reset my password  I have now given up  looks like the the answer to my complaint will go unanswered as they .  wont give me the answer by post. email or landline phone only by a mobile that does not work.  No wonder richard branson can afford to buy islands when his company is stealing money from his customers. Think their customer relations team are trained to make sure nobody gets any money back 

0 Kudos
enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Richard Branson does not own Virgin Media. Down to Liberty Global. Venture capitalists above other things.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Good Morning luxor123,

Thanks for your post and on our Community Forums and I'm sorry to see you've been having trouble getting in contact with us.

We do have agents working on these numbers, so I'm surprised to hear that you've been struggling to get through to at least queuing to hear speak to our team

Can you please tell me more about your complaint, without giving away anything sensitive, and we'll seek to find out if we're able to resolve this for you

Kindest regards,

David_Bn 

0 Kudos
luxor123
Tuning in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Got through o k  but am unable to pass security dont have a clue about my password as the mobile was a present which I have explained numerous times. Customer service insist on sending a code to my mobile to reset my password. I no longer have the mobile. All  I asked w as for the money I had left on it to be refunded via a cheque. The letter I have been sent tells me to ring them as they have come to a decision on my  complaint and will I accept it ?  All I need is for somebody to tell me what the decision is  not rocket science  just fed up with  the whole thing   gordon cole

0 Kudos
Rachael_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Gordon,

If you're not able to clear account security, I'm afraid all our support teams would be rather limited with the information that can be provided. I appreciate your frustration, but we take customer security very seriously. We would never want to discuss personal details or sensitive information with someone whose identity we could not verify. I'm afraid it's not worth the risk to your data, the individual's job, or the company's obligations.

As complaints often relate to specific account details, we would not be able to discuss this without clearing security. If you're unable to confirm the requested characters from the memorable word, there should be a prompt to help you with this. If you're still not sure, the name account holder can be asked secondary security questions. If these details can also not be confirmed, we would not be able to discuss the account or case any further.

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos
luxor123
Tuning in
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

keep the money   with my  blessing and I and hope you enjoy it !!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Kudos