Menu
Brim
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

sim

hi all, it seems like I have the same problem as most, Got a text asking for post code, could not trust it as it was followed by a second text asking to put money into a PayPal account? i sent my post code in and never got a reply, I tried to call but ran out of money, tried on their number got a robot which passed me on to no-one, no reply or come back. I do not have an account, I use pay as you go on a basic phone. Lots of time in places with no electricity, no recharge. I now have nothing. I can't get in touch its a blocked zone, no account no answers.  how can I actually get a new sim with my number so I can log into accounts and not have wasted a lot of money on business cards, which are now useless. Need help, even if its just their work address, so I will write them. I need that sim to get my electronic life back on track. 

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: sim

Hello

I have escalated to the VM forum team, one of the VM staff will be along in this thread to resolve it for you.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the post Brim and welcome to our community. 

I'll pop you over a private message now so we can pass security and look into this.

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos
Brim
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

much appreciated, thanks
0 Kudos