Menu
scoobydooby
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

sim not working

Wifes phone stopped working a couple of weeks ago. Had a letter asking how we were getting on with new sim? it had never arrived. Went through online chat and finally managed to get a new sim sent out but still have same issue. Cannot call or message and just get sim not provisioned error? 

Reboot and removal of sims numerous times to no avail. Trying to get into contact with anyone is a task in itself? Have put sim from daughters phone in and all works ok so assuming sim is not registered somehow?

The ironic thing with the sim install it asks you to text from old sim and then from new sim but how the hell are you supposed to do that when neither work!! 

My wife is carer for her mom so critical that she has a phone that works. Urgent help required please.

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: sim not working

Hi there @scoobydooby

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first post - I was sorry to understand that there was a delay with getting your new SIM and now it's not able to be activated. We are more than happy to take a closer look into this for you. 

I have located a few different mobile accounts from your forum information so I'll pop you a Private Message so we can check we're dealing with the right one and go through security in order to assist you further. 

Please look out for a Purple Envelope in the top right of the page and pop me a reply when you can. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos