Menu
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

sim expiry paygo

I received a text from Virgin Media stating "as we haven't noticed any recent activity on this SIM we'll be barring services. Need help? Just call 789".

i still get odd calls to this number who dont know i changed to anther vm number,

can you reset bar level please

--
Neil B - Big Red Shed
--
Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine...
0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: sim expiry paygo

You must make a chargeable call 

From terms and conditions 

3.8 Keep talking!: You need to use our Services at least once within any 90 day period either by making a chargeable call or sending a text message. If you don’t we may suspend your access to the Services and cancel this Agreement. If we cancel this Agreement, you may lose your phone number and any unused Top Up credit on your account (see Clause 10.3). We don’t really want to lose you as a customer so please ensure you keep talking or texting!

3.5 No refund: If you don’t use all of the credit in any Top Up that you purchase, or such Top Up expires (if applicable) then we will not give you a refund for it. If this Agreement is cancelled (unless you cancel in accordance with Clause 5.4) then you will also lose any credit you have on your account and we will not refund it to you.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos