Menu
Timbo27
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

sim card

on the 20th jan upgraded my package which included a sim card,  we were told 3 to 5 working days and we are still waiting.  we are waiting to use it,  but have no idea when it will arrive.  spoke to virgin on friday having received an e mail to update my package a week after that had already been done,  but they could not advise when we would receive the sim blaming the delays in the postal system.

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: sim card

Hello Timbo27

So sorry to hear this, but thanks for letting us know 

Do you still need help locating this Sim, or has it turned up now 

Either way can you please let me know 

Gareth_L

0 Kudos
Timbo27
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

hi Gareth, 

after being told it was on its way, (after a week)  i called a week later to be told it had not been shipped.  I completed another credit check to get the sim card sent out.

on receiving the sim card,  i contacted virgin mobile to get my son's number transferred across to the oomph sin and cancel his sim only sim.

I was then transferred to another team that deal with the oomph sims to be told I had to have another credit check ( 3rd,  giving bank details for a third time, for a sim that has no charge as it is part of my package)  to be told we did not need the sim as the oomph package could be added to the existing sim,  including 5g.)

so I waited over two weeks,  maid three calls waiting in the queue,  (two credit checks)  to go through to move the number onto the sim to be advised than the oomph package could be moved to an existing sim and that we did not need it,  and by the way we need to do another credit check.

My concern is that I have had three credit checks because you can't send out a sim,  each department does not seem to understand the company processed and we have had to pay for a sim (existing) which we waited for you to do your job.

on agreeing the sim,  we stated that we wanted to put an existing number onto it.  had we been aware that the existing sim could have been upgraded to 5g non of this needed to happen.

please advise.

rgds

tim

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for replying and your update, Tim,

I'll send you a private message so that we can confirm your mobile account details and see what's occurring.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos