Menu
mrsnowman7
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

sim card replacement

my son has had his sim card pinched from his mobile. I need to order a replacement but i cant get through to anyone. Please help

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: sim card replacement

Hi there @mrsnowman7

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first post - sorry to hear about the situation with your sons SIM card. Was the mobile also taken - does this need to be blacklisted or reported also?

I have located a few accounts from your forum information, so we can assure we're sending a replacement for the correct one, I'll need to pop you a Private Message so we can go through security with you. 

Please look out for the Purple Envelope in the top right of the page and pop me a reply when you can. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: sim card replacement

Hi there @mrsnowman7

Thanks for your Private Messages - I am happy to advise that the new SIM has been ordered and will be posted to the account address and should be with you in around 3-5 days. 

Please feel free to pop us a reply here once it's arrived or if you have any further issues you need help with. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos