Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

sim card for my mobile

I pay for two mobile phone numbers.  I have received a new SIM for my second number (which I use in a tablet - [REMOVED]) but I have not received a SIM for my main mobile phone, which is [REMOVED]).  This is the number I use all the time, to keep in touch with friends and family and is the most important SIM.  This number has now been stopped by virgin without me asking for it to be stopped and as far as I know, I am paying for it.  Now my family cannot keep in touch with me and I am very disappointed that I couldn't get in touch with virgin directly, by phone.  It is vital that I receive a new SIM for the following number [REMOVED])- which as I said, is my main number, that the people I wish to keep in touch with me knows.  This is vital for me at the moment, during the COVID 19 lock-down, as I cannot visit people, due to being in the vulnerable category.  Regards David [REMOVED])PS can someone please contact me and let me know what is happening. 

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: sim card for my mobile

Hi Harrybauer,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forums. Sorry to hear that you have not received your second SIM card. Did the team advise why it was stopped? If it is an active SIM that you are still paying monthly then there should still be service on it. I should be able to get this SIM sent out to you if it's still active. I'll PM you shortly to get your account details.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Cheers for replying, Harrybauer.

A replacement SIM card has been ordered to the address as discussed. Please allow 3-5 days delivery time by Royal Mail.

Thanks,

Corey C

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

David Vesty

0 Kudos