Menu
Highlighted
paulwolverhampt
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

returning a unused contract phone.

Hi i ordered a replacement contract phone from the phone company i had used for years but as i am at work 5 days a week they were unable to deliver unless i am there to sign for it. this was going on for a couple of weeks of missed delivery. so i took 2 days off to be home to accept the delivery. first day the phone never arrived, so i gave up and signed up to a virgin media contract. next day both phones arrived 😞 so i called virgin media to cancel the delivery and return there phone, the lady told me to sign to prove the phone has not been stolen and wait 3 days for a return postage bag. this bag has never arrived i have now complained twice to virgin media through there website but never heard anything back. i have there phone still sat here waiting to return. if i had a returns address i would post the phone back at my own expense.  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: returning a unused contract phone.

HI paulwolverhampt, 

Welcome to the forums 🙂 

Sorry to hear about your experience had here. Don't worry at all, if all is as stated on this posted I would be able to sort this for you. I will send you a private message. 

Cheers. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team