Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

replacement sim

Hi,

My Iphone 6 has had to "No Service" showing since yesterday, i have followed all the steps on the help section of the website and it says 

"Call Virgin Mobile Customer Care (0345 6000 789, or 789 from your Virgin mobile) and request for a new SIM card to be sent to your address. When it arrives activate the SIM card and make a test call"

I called at 15:30 and was told your systems were down but someone would call back in 2 hours. So i have waited 5 hours now still no call, so I called up again to get a message saying your call centre is closed. Can someone please sort out getting me a replacement sim card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: replacement sim

Just check there isn't a network fault 

https://myaccount.ee.co.uk/networkchecker/checkservice

Virgin use EE for signal

Can't help with SIM, I'm afraid. 

Also not a lot of staff on here at present.

May have to preserver with phone call or try the text service advertised 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Enlli,

Thanks for your reply, I have checked the network to rule out a network fault first of all. I will have to preserver with phone calls due to not being able to use the advertised text service due to my phone not having any network service. Hopefully a member of staff will pick this up shortly for me.

Regards

Alex 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi alexmarkow,

Thanks for your post and reaching out to us. Sorry that you are having connection issues. I'll PM you shortly so as to get a SIM out to you.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos