Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 11
Flag for a moderator

reCAPTCHA

reCAPTCHA will not let me log on to virgin mobile on any device or platform, changed password twice, customer service deleted my email to the account so i could reregister but reCAPTCHA will not let me, i am going round in circles, customer service have been no help.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Re: reCAPTCHA

Hi Jonboy63.,

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

I can assure you this ins't the level of service we aim to provide and it's disappointing to learn of instances like this. 

I can appreciate you posted this on Thursday, have you been able to sort this since? 

If not then please reply to my personal message and we'll take it from there. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi Emma, thank you for the reply, the problem with reCAPTCHA continued for 24 hours, when it finally allowed me to sign in i could not remember my memorable word, i rang 789 and while i fully understand the situation with the customer service being stretched during these trying times , i thought texting would be better than being on hold, it was worse, the customer service operator dealing with me only replied every 30 mins they said they were dealing with a lot of people at the same time, so after over an hour of waiting i gave up. All i want to do is look at my account to see what i owe.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator

I can fully appreciate that and it will be fedback, we're doing all we can to improve on how we assist customers at the moment. 

If you want to reply to the personal message I've sent you then I can have a closer look and get things sorted. 

:) 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi Emma, finally got to speak to someone who realised my problem and experienced it herself when she tried to access my account on my behalf, she has made arrangements for a technician to call me tomorrow (Tuesday).’

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for letting me know. 

Please let us know how the call goes and if you need further assistance 🙂 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi, sorry to bother you but did the technician sort it out? and if so what did he get you to do?

this is driving me crazy!!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Good Morning BigRascal,

Thanks for your post!

Are you currently having issues with registering or logging into your account currently? 

If so, can you try an alternative browser, and for extra vigilance, delete the cache on the browsers you're using? 

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi everyone. I did get a call back but asked to change it to the afternoon, I did’nt get one so I called back. I tried different web browsers and laptop iPad and phone but no luck.
The assistant helped me register my email and that went ok but as soon as I started to log on same prob with reCAPTCHA, he could not help me, his advice was to wait 24 hours and try again, I am going to try again this after. 
I am not holding my breath.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Finally success. the advice of the last operator worked, it seems the solution is to reregister your email address and wait 24 hours, reCAPTURE disappears unless you put the wrong log in details too many times then you will have to wait another 24 hours.