Menu
mchlpayne
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

" not registered on network"

All day I gave been unable to make or receive phone calls or text messages and just keep getting the message "not registered on network". How do I resolve this? Phones is a Galaxy A50

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: " not registered on network"

Hey @mchlpayne

Welcome back to the community and thanks for your post about your mobile issues.

I'm sorry that it has taken so long to reply, I can see that you have spoken to the team about this, did they manage to get this resolved to your satisfaction?

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
mchlpayne
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Not directly, It seems it was a mast issue and I was told it would take 24 to 48 hrs to possibly sort out which was not very helpful as I do not have a land line but nothing I can do about that. Have to say having been with Virgin mobile for many many years I was not overly impressed with the level of help. Indeed its taken 6 days to get a response to this post so maybe when my contract ends it might be time to change suppliers.

0 Kudos
enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

The reason for the 6 days to get a response is that this is first and foremost a Community (Member to Member) Forum and is not intended for first line response.

I'm on one with Vodafone and I can say there is more team input here than there.

If there was a mast issue then that would have been out of the hands of Virgin as they do not posses a network of their own.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to us @mchlpayne and I'm sorry to hear that this wasn't resolved to your satisfaction. Have you been able to raise a complaint about this? 

As @enlli stated, the forum isn't for direct frontline support as its largely the really helpful community members that respond and any urgent issues should be raised with our teams on the phone.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
mchlpayne
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Well, as I could not connect to the network, suggesting I contact your team by phone was not an option.

0 Kudos