Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

"Sorry you have no credit" YET there is lots of minutes left

My son's phone is connected to my account. He just tried to call his Mum (also a VM customer) and he gets the message "you dont have available credit" - which is rubbish as there are lots of minutes left.

I looked here and your very helpful online VM team said "said call custoimer services" !!!

Called 'customer services' and gave up after a 40 minute wait.  Maybe someone from customer servies reads these messages.  Here is a challenge - call me and lets put your customer services  to the test.  I've had nothjing but bad experiences previously

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: "Sorry you have no credit" YET there is lots of minutes left

Hi voodoo1967

Thanks for posting and apologies for the mobile issue. We've not been able to locate your account via the forum details you've provided, have you been able to sort this out since posting?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello,

The issue with the minutes left was strange. I was asked to go to phone location settings - change location to Belgium, save, restart phone and then change it back to the UK and then my son could make calls again.  This is a strange fix - but it worked.

With regards to hardly any network strength where I live. Vigin Media confirmed that 2 towers in my area (Cardiff - Capital city of Wales) were not working.  They are not monitored  (I find that incredible to believe) and VM had no idea when they would be fixed all your support said was "it could be a very long time"  ticket ID INCM00000579742

Maybe you copuld enlighten me - as this was on the 5th August - and Ive not heard anything since

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello voodoo1967

Thanks for your reply 

Good to hear it's all working again now for your son

Regarding the Towers that are not working can you please click the mobile tab on this link

Gareth_L

0 Kudos