Menu
wyre
Superfast
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

problems with moblie

I have been having a few issues , firstly  i have  been told masts  is down . but yesterday i was 4  miles away from home in a area where reception is  usually good , i was having same troubles .  i am listing them

1 unable to make or receive  calls   

2 but  mobile data  and internet still work most of the time

3  even though mast is down  , i have tried ring it and ring from it  to see if   has been fixed  calls fail  so i know it is not fixed

0 Kudos
danplee
Joining in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: problems with moblie

If you want to make a call or receive calls on your Android device but you can't make or receive calls on Android, then the best way to solve it is by using a third-party tool. You need a tool that can guarantee your system safety and repair your Android system with speedy and successful results.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @wyre 

I'm so sorry to see this is happening and thank you so much for letting me know. 

Can I ask if you get an error message at all when you try to call? Also what happens on the other end when someone calls your number? Does it just continue to ring etc?

I'm not too sure what you mean in point 3, can you just clarify this for me? 

Also are you able to send/receive texts?

Thank you. 

Ash_C
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
wyre
Superfast
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

phone jusr says cantnot conect  when i try to ring out. but if i try and ring my moblie from landline it says the moblie you are callin is switched off., error message is not registered on net work. no to texts on both sending or receiving any .regards point 3 i was the mast that coverrs my area was down . and firstly i was told it could be a couple of weeks  and then 3 to 5 working days. spoke to someone yesterday. and they have sent a new sim which they says is powered by vodafone. where as   my current on is powered by ee. that has confused me  as when we did the sim swap last year i think it was i thought that the swap from ee to vodafone  was automatically  being done

0 Kudos
Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you so much for the information. I'm going to send you a PM to get this looked into a little further. 

Please keep and eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of the screen alerting you to a new message. 

Thank you. 

Ash_C
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi @wyre

Just a quick note to confirm you're satisfied with the response and efforts of the forum team?  Remember if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand.

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos