cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem receiving calls abroad

colshaws
Joining in

I have just arrived in Ireland, I can make outgoing calls but when my phone rings and I answer I am not connected to the caller in the uk although the call timer shows I am connected. I have data roaming  turned on and I have used thisphone in Ireland before with no problems.

136 REPLIES 136

so there is no customer resolution except bugger off, ive been with you , it must be 20 years, i expect better customer service than this, I'm disgusted you dont care about loyal customers

Hi @Beenie thanks for your reply.

It is certainly not that we don't care about customers, this is far from the case and I'm sorry you feel this way - we have advised we cannot support any further than what has been previously advised over here though, so do kindly call the number stated above if you wish to discuss this further.

Many thanks

Tom_W

I have contacted the number which basically says we cannot sort the issue and go and find another supplier, I'm gobsmacked that after around 20 years of being a customer im being treated like this

Hi @Beenie thanks for your reply.

We have mentioned that updates regularly take place, and obviously we'll do our best to fix this but as previously mentioned, due to your dissatisfaction we would look into helping you if you wanted to leave due to this.

Manyh thanks

Tom_W

I would rather be appreciated as a long standing customer than to be kicked out and told to leave. There was no problem a year ago, I cant see what has changed? I would just like the service we are paying for

I am sorry Beenie,

We wouldn't want to see you leave, however we have advised in this thread our position regarding the coverage issue. 

If you are unhappy with our position regarding this, the only option we can offer you is the option to leave and go to a different Network. 

I appreciate this isn't the answer you were hoping for, however there isn't an alternative resolution we can offer at this time. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi

I'm currently in Spain and can't receive calls.

Its the same issue that I raised over last 7 months

Just wondering what the issue is and when can I expect a resolution.

Many thanks

Joanne