Menu
GatchP
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

port part of my account is missing?

I have an oomph package, I've had the sim for a week but the tv/BB was only installed today.

The sim card is active (allows me to make calls etc) but when I go into my account to add my PAC code to keep my old EE phone number the number part is blank, the billing part says there are no bills, I click 'my account' then under 'switching your mobile to virgin media' I click 'I want to transfer a number over USE PAC'

where it says 'my virgin media mobile number' there is no number, it wont let me click any of the boxes to input a number or PAC

I'm keen to resolve this and get my number moved over instead of paying EE while I have an unlimited SIM within my package with virgin.

Thanks in advance

G

0 Kudos
enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: port part of my account is missing?

If a Virgin Landline is included in your package ring 150 and ask to speak to the Oomph Team 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
GatchP
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: port part of my account is missing?

Thank you, looks like I have no option.

I think things would be much simpler if I could do it myself in my own time. I have a very busy household and sitting on hold is not an option.

I guess it will have to wait until I have a day off.

0 Kudos