Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

phone wont recognise new sim

My SIM card stopped being recognised by my mobile. I tried my husbands sim in and it worked fine so we knew it was the sim and not not the phone. It has taken nearly 2 weeks to get help and and a new sim card, but now the new sim card isn't working either. Yet my husbands sim still works fine in my phone. 

My phone still says 'emergency calls only', a notice pops up saying 'refreshing sim data' and then another notice says 'SIM not provisioned for voice'. It has been doing this repeatedly all day so far. 

I cannot get help via phone or chat so I have everything crossed this forum can help. 

Many thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Sim not connecting to servers

This is my second message, I cannot get help anywhere and haven't had a working phone in over 2 weeks now. 

My sim card stopped being recognized by my phone. I tried my husbands sim and that worked fine so I knew it was a sim card issues. I managed to get help via online chat and they sent out a new sim card. But that sim card will not connect to the virgin servers. 

I am really struggling now, please, if anybody has words of advice please help.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sim not connecting to servers

Good Afternoon GreenDuplo,

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to see you've been having issues with your SIM card. 

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a PM from me and we'll seek to have this resolved for you

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos