Menu
jazzman16
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

phone password

Hi

Having a problem talking to  virgin mobile about a phone bill because they insist that the 3 password letters i have provided are wrong even though it has not changed since the days of NTL.

This is frustrating, my partner is the account holder and the password has been set up so that i can talk to them and explain any problems.No extra security questions were asked as backup should the password for any reason not work.

How do i overcome this?

Jazz

0 Kudos
tyc0746
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: phone password

Same just happened to me.

I've never had a Virgin mobile account, and only got one as part of the Full Oomph package I upgraded to.

The call centre insisted the characters from my normal Virgin Media password were incorrect (which is isn't as I've just logged in using it) and I needed one to match the password hint of 'grandmother's maiden name' - which I'd never, and have never used before...anywhere.

So I've come onto the virgin mobile site to change the password, but I can't log in as neither the email address, phone number or password (any variation of the 'new' one or existing ones I can think of) seem to let me in.

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello tyc0746

Sorry to hear this has happened

I am more than happy to take a look at this for you 
I will need to send you a private message to pass security 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 
Regards     
Gareth_

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello tyc0746

Thanks for letting me know this has been resolved now by resetting the password 

If you ever need any help again, pop back on here and we can look at things for you 

Gareth_L

0 Kudos