Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

phone order

Hi been trying to order four iphone xr's for aweek now unsuccessfully. Been put through to Sales, Fraud dept, Contract Provisioning and Live Chat. I either get cut off or told to contact one of the other departments. I also pay £100 per month for tv, phone and broadband. All i want to do is purchase four iphones - please can anyone help?

Tags (4)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: phone order

Hi

IF you PM me your contact number I will arrange a call back from our mobile team. 

cheers

Here to help! I'm a manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your quick response but I spoke to Jasmine in Sales this morning who is looking into it and has promised to ring me later today. Fingers crossed

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi I did not get a call back today from Jasmine despite a promise I would. I have rung your sales again on 0800 408 1307 and they are trying to fob me off by saying I have to wait another 48 hours before they can sort our issue out. Please is there anything you can do to help as the phones are for my four kids anf they are as frustrated as I am.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I signed up for a new phone for my wife on Sunday. Despite receiving an email saying Im nearly there I have heard nothing since. Waited 45 minutes on the phone today only to be palmed from one person to another with no resolution. I would like to speak to a real person. Can someone help. Please contact me on 07765234707. Copy of email below.

Hello Anne, 

Order ID:100001143781660  
Date:Sunday 16th August, 2020  

There's only a few more checks between you and the good stuff. You'll find out soon if your order's confirmed when you get an email or call from us. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Good Morning @Wallace99

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I will be more than happy to look further into this for you. 

I am going to drop you a PM to get some more information: 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos