cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pending order on my account to migrate to vodafone

gunner81uk
On our wavelength

I've just spent over an hour with a agent in chat to trade up my existing phone to a new one with a new unlimited tariff only to be told right at the end after choosing my phone, tariff, trade in fee etc. that it couldn't be processed as there was a pending order on my account to migrate to vodafone.  Why would this stop me changing tariff?  The agent was pretty hopeless to be fair.  couldn't give me any time scale.  I knew nothing about this, i've had no notification from virgin.  Makes me feel like paying off the remainder of my loan on the phone and going elsewhere.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I'm so sorry this wasn't explained to you! 

I can take a look into your account and see if this has been completed now. 

I'll send you a PM, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message.

Thank you.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @gunner81uk

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the community forums! 

I'm so sorry to hear that this has happened! A pending order will block all other orders and this work is needed to improve the services we provide. 

You will be able to order once this has gone through. 

Thank you. 

Hi Ash

Thanks for replying.  Is there any sort of timeline on this.  A Week, a month?  It's frustrating not knowing.  If I hadn't goggled this I still wouldn't have a clue what the agent was on about as they didn't explain it at all to me.

Thanks

I'm so sorry this wasn't explained to you! 

I can take a look into your account and see if this has been completed now. 

I'll send you a PM, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message.

Thank you.