Menu
Lifeguard1974
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

pending business orders

Hi I am on a monthly contract that was for 12mths,

Payments been  made every month my contract ran out 3rd September haven't had any correspondence from virgin with regards if am on another 12mth contract or on a monthly basis?

I have logged onto my account to update my bank card details and removed the last card tried to enter my new card number and I get a message saying .

Pending business order and won't let me update my card.

Any ideas please 

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: pending business orders

if this is a business account you'll have to call the business support as the forum is for residential customers
Lifeguard1974
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi

It's not doing it now I used a other phone and added my card not a problem 

I have anther question if anyone can answer it please 

My credit limit is £120.00 and I used to be able to go onto a site and use my phone as payment all the way though my contract upto about 2 months ago when I tried and it would not let me pay by mobile even th3i have done this lots and always paid my bills.

Can anyone shed light on this please m

Regards Simon 

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Lifeguard1974, 

Really sorry for the delay in replying to you and for the issues you've been having. 

Has this been sorted since you posted? 

If not then can you expand for me? We don't currently support using your Virgin Mobile account as payments for third party services. 

Thanks. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
Lifeguard1974
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

HI

Many thanks for your reply am sorry for the late reply .

i wanted to clarify about the following,

my contract started september 2019 on a 12 month contract no phone sim only the contract was at a end on september 2020 so just gone , i have had no call no text or email from virgin asking myself about my contract and if i my contract would carry on with another 12 month contract , 

After the end of my contract i was still able to use my phone i was still on the same price plan but with no contact from virgin with regards to anything about my account and to be honest any other mobile company would contact the customer at the end of the contract and have a chat to see what the consumer wanted to do .

In virgin mobiles T@Cs it states the when a customer comes to the end off there contract they would in there words CONTACT ie myself to see if i wanted to stay with them go elsewhere carry on with the same contract with the same 120 pounds credit limit but virgin have not done anything with regards this .

I went on my credit file the other day and virgin was all up to date but i noticed that it states ON TIME WITH PAYMENTS but it say SPECIAL ARRANGEMENT this is new and i dont have a clue what it means at all .

Regards 

Simon

0 Kudos
enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

When you come to the end of your contracted period it becomes 30 day rolling. You are free to upgrade to another 12 month contract, leave and take your number or not, or just carry on as normal.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos