cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

password not recognised

havantaclew
On our wavelength

I can't log-in to my virgin mobile account because my password is not recognised. I've tried via the virgin media website ,and the mobile web site, I've tried via the link in my latest bill,  I've tried to re-set the password via the link to be sent a texted code to my phone but then the details I submit to activate the process are not recognised there either. 

3 REPLIES 3

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @havantaclew, welcome back to our forum and thanks for your post. 

Sorry to see you are having issues with logging into your online account, usually I would recommend the password reset. As this has not worked it may be best if I reset the account for you on my end.

To do this I'll send you a PM to confirm your details.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

No progress on this, I hade a private message asking for my details, submitted e-mail phone number and confirmed I am the account holder,  but as I explained in my reply, I need a prompt of some kind so that I can remember my memorable word. haven't heard back.

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi all,  this issue has now been resolved. As suspected a reset of the account on our end had helped with this.

@havantaclew, if you need anything further please let us know 🙂

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules