Menu
WW1
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

parked order

well i ordered 3 phones. had 2 conformation emails. thought it strange. chased virgin and was told that they could only deliver 2 phones for security reasons and they will call me to ensure i have received them before dispatching the third. then i was told they would call me today has the order was parked.

no call again

i tried calling but no answers

got to a chat message

third one was parked because of a card issue ???????? how come the other 2 went through ok then ? and now i have to wait 3-5 days for their support team to call me !!!!

how bad is this service ? 

3 different operatives - 3 different stories !!! 

i say again - how bad is this service ???

is anyone from Virgin taking note of this ?

i don't normally write on these type of posts but this is unbelievable 

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: parked order

Hello WW1

Sorry to hear this has happened 

This happens when an order is placed online, and it needs to go through extra checks. Unlike when you do this on the phone, an agent is able to provide the information there and then. If the team needs more information from you, they would usually contact you in 24-72 hours, if not the order would be released. The other reason why this may be parked would be because the credit check had failed.

Can I ask if this is still the case for you at the moment? If not let me know and I can take a look for you.

Gareth_L

0 Kudos
WW1
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi gareth

no this is not the reason at all 

all orders were placed over the phone with an agent not in line as you are suggesting. This matter is therefore not closed 

Regards

wayne

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Wayne,

Thanks for your reply and apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

Have you been able to get to the bottom of this since posting? If not, I have sent you over a private message so I can look into this for you. You can find this over at the purple envelope.

Thanks,

Beth

0 Kudos