Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 61 of 109
Flag for a moderator

Re: parked order

I too have received the infamous 'Parked' webpage which absolutely tells me nothing. I also have a broadband contract (I have had it for several years) so what is the problem?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 62 of 109
Flag for a moderator

Hi, nalfylatino,

Thanks for your post, have you placed a mobile order with us recently and you have not heard from us regarding this? 

Cheers,

Zoie

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 63 of 109
Flag for a moderator

Hi David

I just placed an order having recently joined virgin broadband and wanted to get a contract for an iphone xs and ipad deal you have currently. I have logged in through the link sent after placing the order for the iphone xs and ipad and it tells me my order has been parked? I have a decent credit rating and I'm currently with you so not sure why this has happened. Does this mean my order is rejected?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 64 of 109
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lukesonlinedriv,

I'll send you a quick PM so I can check this out for you.

Regards,

Beth

Highlighted
Just joined
Message 65 of 109
Flag for a moderator

I just ordered a new sim only contract and my account is parked please can you help me 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 66 of 109
Flag for a moderator

Hello can a member of staff please message me so I can talk about my order and find out what's going on I have an order number I can give etc. Thankful very much 🙂

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 67 of 109
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dbbd,

Thanks for posting in Community Forums, can you elaborate on what it is you are querying about your order? Unfortunately not every forum team member can PM however we can try to help in any way we can, as not every query require a PM. Is this for a mobile order? Do you need help with the e-signature or delivery?  🙂 

Thanks,

Corey C

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 68 of 109
Flag for a moderator

Hi Corey it is that my order has been parked for more than five days and I can't call up for help. Thanks.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 69 of 109
Flag for a moderator

Would a member of the forum team be able to help with my parked order? Been parked for over a week now. I've phoned virgin twice but each time they've said they need to transfer me to a different dept. then I get disconnected!!

I get that call centres are probably operating at a reduced capacity but this isn't a good new customer experience!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 70 of 109
Flag for a moderator

Hi Corey it is that my order has been parked for more than five days and I can't call up for help. Thanks.

0 Kudos