Menu
Highlighted
gazzafleming
Joining in
Message 51 of 56
Flag for a moderator

Re: parked order

Hi virgin mobile. After placing order online said more check's were being done you will hear in a day or so that was a week ago. Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 52 of 56
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for letting me know gazzafleming, can you confirm what the order was for? Is this an order as a new customer or are you trying to add a number to an existing account?

Rob

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Luce2912
Joining in
Message 53 of 56
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rob 

It was for a mobile device. I placed the order online and no I have received no correspondence since Monday night apart from the phone call on Tuesday saying they were doing checks. I am an existing customer. Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
gazzafleming
Joining in
Message 54 of 56
Flag for a moderator

New mobile, iPhone Xr 

ID:[REMOVED]

Thanks

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 55 of 56
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to me Luce2912, I'm going to send you a private message to get some more details from you. If you could respond as soon as possible I'm happy to look into this further for you.

Rob

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 56 of 56
Flag for a moderator

I'm going to send you a private message gazzafleming to get some more details from you, if you could respond as soon as possible I'm happy to look into this further for you.

Thanks

Rob

0 Kudos