cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

parked order

pinniewoo
Tuning in

So like many others it would seem I ordered a phone last night, was given a delivery date of tomorrow and entered all my bank details etc. I received the email with the link that goes no where....doesn't even work..."we need more information" . Surprise my order is parked!!!

I have a virgin media broadband package account and have done for some time, this is the main reason I decided to sign up for mobile with them, so realistically what needs verifying??

I have called this morning and after much going round and round in circles was told by lady that my order is with the back office team?? Within 24 to 48 hours they will call me to agree my credit agreement. I replied that no where whilst I was clicking through the agreement did I see this information and that basically my delivery date was a lie....

I said if I am not called by this evening I will be calling again to cancel the whole thing. She assured me that she will put updates on my account to let the back office team know this?? Then she tried to talk me into putting another one or 2 sim only deals onto my account....really?? I mean really?? 

Anybody else been called back?? I'm starting to think I should just call and cancel. Does anyone know a number I can ring, as I seem to get stuck in an automated loop as I don't have an account as yet.

Any help please? Thanks

158 REPLIES 158

Hi John,

Why did it offer me a delivery date of today if I wasn’t going to get it today? As I said before I have vulnerable family members i need to speak to and leaving me 5/6 days without a phone is a long time. They will have been almost a week without speaking to anyone then.

Please advise how I can move this process along quicker.

Thanks, Jordan

Hi Jordan, 

The reason why it still gives you a delivery date is because the system can't preempt issues with credit checks or account information.

You can speak to the mobile team on 0753 301 6422, they can find out what the issue is and then attempt to move it along - if possible.

Hope this gets sorted soon.

Megan_L

Hi Megan,

Thank you got the advice. Do you happen to know if they’re open Sunday’s?

Thanks,

Jordan

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

There are teams available, however all contact channels are busier than usual at the moment so responses may be delayed - apologies if that's the case.

Tom

rmckean
Joining in

I have had the same issue with a parked order, I have been contacted by a call centre member twice now who was terrible at discussing the progress of my order and both times I have had to end the call as I have got nowhere with this person, very unhappy with the disgraceful customer service provided.

Can someone please contact me to try and resolve the order that I have placed.

MelissaG48
Joining in

Hi, 

I have the same problem as many people in this thread, ordered an Iphone 11 though web chat today, an upgrade from sim only. Only to find out this has been "Parked". 

This seems to be a massive issue on Virgin Media mobile only. Can someone please PM or at least response i have call twice and been using the messaging service with no one responding. Terrible service. 

Maybe watchdog would be interested in how bad the service is, just look at trust pilot. 92% 1* from over 1500 reviews. 

HI Melissa , can you contact us on 0800 183 1150 so that this can be looked at ^Chris 

Will do. But it seems it's the same number i called earlier and who-ever i spoke to was most unhelpful 

I got through and advised me (again!) that they were unable to help or put me through to the right place. Terrible service. How do i go about cancelling the order as i will be going elsewhere?

Hi Melissa, apologies for this, as the order has not been completed it will not require cancelling. ^CC