Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

parked and now invalid pack

Hi, I have had my order parked since Friday and have since spoken to three people on the phone and no one seems to know why. I have already cancelled my current contract with my normal provider and used the pack code for the online order. If I try and reorder like one of your colleagues suggested it says my pack is now invalid. I have had the same number for the past 25 years so if for some unknown reason the contract cannot progress I am now worried I have lost my number for your negligence. no one on the phone seems to be able to understand why the order has been parked so please can someone look into this and amend it for me.

The iPhone 11 AirPods deal is far better than other providers but the process has been quite stressful and there is a real lack of communication. my original email said the phone would have arrived by now so I am not sure what the hold up is and overall I am quite disappointed. my phone will stop working in a few days so it is important I replace it asap

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: parked and now invalid pack

As long as the PAC code is not used in 30 days your number should be OK as your original contact should be ongoing until one is used. 

Virgin is a total mess when it comes to orders, must be half a dozen a day on here. They are probably the tip of the iceberg. 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: parked and now invalid pack

Thanks for the post Kphone and welcome to our community.

Have you been in touch with the mobile sales team to confirm this if needed? 

The number for them is 0800 052 0238.

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos