Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

overpayment of bills

Hi,

I'm at my wits end with Virgin Media - in spite of paying ALL my bills CONSISTENTLY over the last 13 years. Firstly, I've been getting overcharged by a considerable amount for my broadband and phone (landline) package, and secondly, I've tried to contact to customer services and it found it almost impossible to get a resolution to my problems!  I even thought I had it all sorted out after renegotiating my package last week - and even received an email to confirm this.  Then, earlier today, I received a text to say my services would soon be restricted if I didn't pay a bill I'm absolutely convinced I DO NO OWE!!!!!!  
Is there ANY way I can speak to someone in the UK about this mess?   

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: overpayment of bills

Hi jeffsolouk,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and a very warm welcome, I am really sorry to hear you are having constant billing issues and it is getting to you.

I would be more than happy to look into this and at least give you a full break down of whats going on.

I would like to invite you into a private chat, I will send you an invite shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Kind regards

Paul.

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paul,

Thanks for getting back to me. I simply want to speak to someone in a UK call centre who can actually understand my grievances regarding billing and my package. Each time I get through to an offshore call centre, I get put on hold constantly, I have to repeat myself umpteen times, and I get stock answers instead of dealing with the actual issue! Its EXTREMELY frustrating and very time consuming!

Regards,
J
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to help you jeffsolouk

If you need us again, please do not hesitate in getting in touch.

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos