Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

order parked

i ordered a Samsung A71 which comes with the AKG headphones on Thursday 27th August, 2020.

the order has been parked ever since and i've had zero phone calls or emails about it.

I'd like to know if/when it's going to go through as the offer only runs until the 2nd of September for the headphones and i'd love to not be out of the offer due to incompetence. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: order parked

Hi there @Mrome

Welcome back to our Community and thanks for your post in regards to your mobile order. 

Parked orders can happen when an order is placed online, and it needs to go through extra checks. Unlike when you do this on the phone, an agent is able to provide the information there and then. If the team needs more information from you, they would usually contact you in 24-72 hours, if not the order would be released. The other reason why this may be parked would be because the credit check had failed.

Can I ask if this is still the case for you at the moment? If not let me know and I can take a look for you.

Cheers.

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

the order is still parked.

at this point i'd like to cancel it as it's now past the promotion. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mrome, i will look in to this for you, i will send you a private message. Chris 

0 Kudos