Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

oomph ultimate sim billing details

I have the ultimate package with the oomph unlimited sim...the problem I have is that I cannot find any billing information, I realise that the cost is part of the bundle, but I want to see what my usage is and details on how to obtain my PAC code as I am thinking of leaving for Sky and a local BB provider as its cheaper to split the package and the BB is much faster...(my bundle cost is rising by £40 and Virgin don't wish to match the new customer price as they have done for the last 10 years I've been a customer)...anyway...all I have is the dashboard telling me I have the sim, no other information. I trie added the number to my virgin mobile account I hold for anther sim but it wont accept it as it isn't a PAYG sim...anyone have any ideas? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: oomph ultimate sim billing details

Hi there Castiel109

Welcome to the community, thank you for your post. 

Sorry to hear that you've been having issues with setting up the Oomph SIM that you have. 

In this case you would need to register for an additional online account. You will need to use a different email address to ensure that you can register. The memorable word that it will ask for will be the one that is set when you set up the account. 

Please let me know if you have any further issues or need any further help. 

Thanks, 

Hollie_B

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos