cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no signal

generationx
Joining in

Hi i am into my 3rd week of no outgoing service apart from certain networks i can tx to. Incoming is fine. I have no landline just broadband with virgin so no 150, 759 etc available for me. The coverage is stating theres a problem with a mast but nothing else. I have messaged to the above 07533016422 number with no reply. Its abit frustrating not being able to ring out to the bank or doctors etc then trying to find out a email to contact them on but seem to go around in circles

5 REPLIES 5

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @generationx,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums. I'm sorry to hear of the issues that you're having with your mobile signal. I'm sorry for the amount of questions, I'm about to ask you.

Are the issues happening in one particular location or wherever you are?

Which networks can you call out to ?

What level of signal, do you have when making calls?

Have you been sent any new sim cards recently? 

When did you send the text message to the team to look into these issues?

Regards,

Steven_

hi,

Ive not really been anywhere else but Pinxton.

I could text out to O2 but not call but now the text is not working, looks like i can text to the above virgin mobile number but cant ring it.

Cant ring out like i said but calls coming in are at 2 bars but it has 4x in the lower right corner.

i was sent a new sim awhile back due to a stolen phone but it has been working ok

i sent the message arount 12:30pm

Thanks Dean

Thanks for coming back to us generationx, the number 07533016422 is only for text messages, you cannot call that number as all calls to that are blocked.

It can take up to 4 hours to get help at busier times via the chat service. 

I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Regards,
Steven_L

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Checked the Pinxton post codes and it appears there is a mast down. O2 know about it but will never give an ETA on it being fixed as there are too many unknowns

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thats great news to hear generationx, glad that I could help to get this sorted for you.

Please let us know if you have any further issues.

Regards,

Steven_L